WHO WE WORK WITH
Our clients are businesses whose processes, structures and business applications have evolved over time and are ready for replacement or need to be managed differently due to changes in the organisation.
We also work with investors to undertake reviews of potential acquisitions to evaluate the operations of target businesses to identify potential improvements and synergies.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide an independent perspective of current processes and roles;
- Assessment of ERP, Document Management and CRM Systems and advise on alternatives ;
- Analysis of IT infrastructure to identify, gaps, opportunities and risks;
- Commissioning of Cyber Security reviews and testing;
- We will build a clear strategy, executable plan and budget to move you to where your business needs to be to meet your identified goals.
HOW WE WORK
- We typically start with a review of software applications, systems, budget and suppliers and interview the key members of your team
- A detailed strategic review document will present the findings and options available to your business;
- If you wish to proceed further we can then define a plan to transition your business to achieve the agreed objectives in line with your budget;
- We can also provide you with appropriately skilled project managers and systems analysts to assist your management team in the transition.